Where sweet is always perfect!
Give us a call (786) 996-1455

Mini Luxury Cakes

BOOK YOUR BIRTHDAY

Pick the date, send us the details, and we will make the magic happen!

Manifesto

Indulge in the luxury of mini cakes, perfect for any occasion. Whether it’s a birthday, anniversary, corporate event, or just a special gathering, let us craft miniature masterpieces that elevate your celebration to new heights and leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Cherish the Moments!

Add a touch of elegance to every event with our Specialized Cakes, meticulously crafted to leave a lasting impression and elevate any occasion to new heights of luxury and sophistication.

Let's create them together!

Let us get to work into what you need. Let’s make a work of art where every detail speaks of your excellent tast picking cakes.

HOW TO ORDER

At our bakery, we specialize in crafting show-stopping cakes that mirror your unique personality and style. But it’s not just about appearances! We use only the finest ingredients to ensure that our cakes not only look amazing but also taste absolutely delicious. Ready to order your dream cake? Fill out an inquiry form today!

01

Fill the Inquiry

Complete inquiry form, providing us with all the necessary details. Share your ideas and any other relevant information to help us create your dream cake.

02

Planning

After reviewing your provided information, you'll receive an email outlining our design concepts and initial pricing estimates.

03

Save The Date

After confirming your order, we will send you an invoice to secure your booking, requiring a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% must be paid one week before collection.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Have questions about our wedding cake process? Explore our FAQ for all the details on design, flavors, payments, and more. Get ready to embark on a journey to create the cake of your dreams

STARTING PRICES

SINGLE TIERS

4” diameter Baby cake – 2-4ppl $40.00

4” diameter Mini cake – 8-12 ppl $85.00

5″ Vintage Cake – 10-12 ppl $120.00

6″ Vintage Cake – 15-20 ppl $160.00

5” diameter cake feeds 15-20 ppl $145.00

6” diameter cake feeds 25-30 ppl $185.00

2 TIER

4” & 6” feeds 35-40 ppl – $420.00

5” & 7” feeds 55 ppl – $485.00

6” & 8” feeds 75 ppl – $540.00

 

 

Each order is bespoke to each client; prices will vary for each cake depending on the different elements.

CAKE DELIVERY and SETUP FEE

Delivery will be arranged to your venue. Kindly provide the venue address to receive a tailored quote for delivery. The delivery fee will be determined based on the venue location.